Friday, March 14, 2014

Sweater I made, plus a bonus Sadie video!

I finally finished a sweater I'd been working on since before Christmas. The pattern is My Inner Viking, which I found on Ravelry. It wouldn't have taken me so long, except that Sadie wasn't always cool with me knitting instead of holding her. I'm happy with how it turned out, the only thing is I need to learn how to make a stretchier bind-off, so I guess I will try to add that skill to my arsenal next project. The weather is warming up here, but I think we still have a few cool days ahead of us. Here it is:


And, as promised, the video. I noticed that Sadie did something funny trying to get to a toy bear. She did this like swooping dive thing that I thought was cute so I got Hunter to video it.




No comments:

Post a Comment