After our month-long sojourn in America, I'm behind on everything: TV, cleaning, Internet, blogging. I still haven't posted anything about the trip to Berlin we took the week before we went to America! So instead of writing anything super in-depth, I'm just going to post some pictures and maybe a few sentences about the trip. This post is just going to cover the east-coast half of our trip.
Sadie with "G"
Sadie with "Mimi"
Looking at a dog
With a former student
With my friend April
With my friend Britton
With my friend Adam
With another former student
With my friend Michelle
Tasting Easter candy
With friends Michael and April
With our friends the Hoppers, who graciously hosted us in Tuscaloosa
Eating at R and O's
Gettin' into stuff at Mimi's house.
Some other fun aspects of the trip for which there is no photographic evidence:
- Getting together with some friends from Tulane
- Sadie's first snowball and crawfish
- Winning 2nd place doing trivia at Barcadia
- Eating things we can't get in Germany, many of which involve chicken being fried but most of which are not, strictly speaking, "fried chicken."
- Taking Sadie to the aquarium
So that's it for the east coast! I'll post from the 2nd half of the trip later on.