Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

My mom made Sadie some cute Valentine's outfits. Sadly they got here the day after Valentine's Day, but you can wear hearts any day of the year I think. Here are some pictures I took of her modelling one of the outfits. I was trying to make a backdrop, and realized after that I should have draped the sheet over something instead of just laying it on the floor, so maybe next time the pictures will be less amateur-hour. Also the hat was a bit small and she isn't crazy about hats anyway, which is why in some of these she looks less than happy.

I think this one turned out the best 


Mom, stop! 


 Seriously, Mom, why are you doing this to me?!






This last one is from yesterday when I left a box of cookies on the couch and she grabbed it and started reaching in. It was just too cute not to shoot.


We'll be going on a trip either this weekend or next, so stay tuned for vacation deets and pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment