Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Few More Projects

I recently finished a few more projects for people I know who had babies recently. They may or may not be reading this, and one of them should be pretty obvious to the person it's for, but it doesn't really need to be a surprise. The first is this embroidered onesie:


Sorry for how blurry the second pic is. Anyway, I made this with the embroidery transfer method I have discussed previously. Any imperfections are due to the fact that the transfer kind of faded so I had to freehand a bunch of it.

I also knit this sweater for a different baby:

The pattern is Anya's Cardigan, from a baby knitting book I got for Christmas last year. And of course, I can't leave you without some action shots of Sadie modelling the sweater.




I had so much fun making these. I know a few more incoming babies, so look for those gifts in future posts.

1 comment: